MOvE ON>>>

Indahnya cinta jika besulam keikhlasan.Moleknya cinta andai setia yang dipertaruhkan dan untungnya bercinta jika berkekalan sampai bila -bila. Ustaz Ismail Kamus

Thursday, December 20, 2007

:+:dDizzyNeZzOfSmokes:+:


2day it’s hari raya haji where basically all of d wishes are that for kita pTani2 ani’s dat we are able to korbankn perkara2 dat make our life jauh dri mengingati Allah...well in Brunei punya condition life are getting so quite pressurable where it seem as if a lot of shortage happen hahaha y I’m saying dat bcz a lot of things’s stil need to be improve…hmmph~~


Korbankn perkara2 yg blh make us jauh dri ingat Allah,Such as wat?? An ukhT was YM-ing wit me last tym well basically she ask me” do I ever have a wish but knowing dat dat wish wud not come true?” kahkahkah as a normal person ofcz I hv ever hv a wish n stil wishing evntho I know dat those wish wud not come true…. It quite menyedihknlhh afta dat cz rily2 it rily brings me back abt how much I rily want it to be true…p kn ohwell~~ jz need to continue on tawakal to Allah n berserah diri totally…which recently I been totally learning to tawakal, to accept things cz wat eva hppn is 4 d best of myself juakn hence^^ tawakaltu ala’llah I’Allah Allah wud bagi a reason 4 dat


Well talking abt tiz kn basically means that d things dat I wish 4 is rily sumthing dat I shud be forgetting o korbankn in which 4 tz part rily I admit dat it is so hard rily hard braVizZZ smpai der’s a tym dat I keep on nangiZZ*stupidly* ntahlah it as f emotion atu terlalu take over myself n telling honestly it been 3 tyms ordy dat I ordy try to tgglkn but den myb stil g not cukup muhasabah diri den I got floating again n again n up til d 3rd tym mmg Allah sentak myself huhuhu cz rily I nd to love Allah more den everythings*hw I been stupidly nda ikut ketetapanNYA…WaHHH!!!*


It rily’s hard cz 1 thing’s dat how dat haTi of kita nd to keep on muhasabah dgn seberat2 muhasabah 2nd thing’s dat hw d haTi need to rily kawal d desire of buat stupid things tym sad/strezz..3rd thing’s how bzneZZ make us as a dai’e who keep only mind to Allah….well dat’s my xperience as a girl who owez look 4 loVe n care…seriously things’s hard~~


Well d most important thing’s look on wateva things wit rsa ceria n ketenangan n owez berprasangka baik dgn Allah*learning* I’Allah Allah beri kelapangan didalam dada…I’Allah
Well~~dat’s for now kli, cz it seem as if I carry on talking basically I wud be writing a very long composition as I usually do huhuhuh ohwell my habit to XpreZZ everything in words ohwelll~~jzkk to all n do help me to keep on muhasabah diri I’Allah&isTiQomah…


EID AL’ADHA*^-^*

Moga raya kli ini mmbuat azam kita smakin bertambah increasing in tinggalkn perkara2 yg Allah tidak redhai &moga kita akan dapat mengorbankan perkara2 yg akan buat kita lari jauh dri mengikut ketetapanNYA


Kullu’aam wa antum bikhair


201207\@WestStreetCafe\Song::HujanGerimis\Condition::StreZZ wit bau Asap+Sedih oh how those kids behave,beri kecian ehh+a bit mabuk bcz of d smokes+rindu my syg2 who been waiting 4 me lastnyte+i mz my syg2 now!!

No comments: