MOvE ON>>>

Indahnya cinta jika besulam keikhlasan.Moleknya cinta andai setia yang dipertaruhkan dan untungnya bercinta jika berkekalan sampai bila -bila. Ustaz Ismail Kamus

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:+: Early test for a beginner..Sunnahtullah :+:

Assalamualaikum bloggy..d date is 301208, I was in my “video jln2 sis d negeri bawah bayu making” mood this morning so I went opening my lp2p but jz as I wanna start d making,d lp2p shut down owns it on again KYAAA!!! *ohwell!! Omoz make me angry* soo I went upstair borrowing sai desktop n guess wat, d desktop does not have any video making software~~ no window movie maker or promart or yang sespecies with it*sighH~~* ohwell maybe I jz have to borrow my brother laptop back at home and reaccumulating all of my “video making” spirit by that time I’Allah…no big deal

Soo to make up with my desire of wanting to do the video, i start looking at the pictures taken that I would b putting in d video *I’Allah* n to my amazement all d pictures was like OMG!!! Hahahaah CUTE and Masya’Allah d Model aka d ukhtifillah inside it were Subhannallah lawa2 belaka hahahaha… with the ‘teenagers’ yang Masya’Allah pose maut hahahaha totally OMG!! *I loss to their poses like what u say -30% point, kwengx3 trust me they are really good and photogenic* Ok~~cut with all those now hehehe hmmph basically I have get an idea what the video gonna look like n wat song to be put in soo hehehe I’Allah I would try to finish it up tonight *I’Allah dat is if I could borrow my brother adapter/lp2p huhuhu*

Well last nyte event at kness dinner or shud I say reception was totally err~~ I wudn’t be saying much abt that too soo myb jz cut it up k…*^-^* But ole2 that I get was jeng2 pictures of the gerbang hahahaha commoner look at pengantin but sum1 ghuraba’ look at flowers/ gerbang/ kereta I wud said*hey~~not that we are materialistic but it jz~~nvm*…ohwell sabar ja lah kNess kami memahami betapa dirimu jadi mangsa keadaan..may after this you would be terus kuat, we all pray for you to harungi your life now as a petani, wife, menantu and etc…I’Allah be strong kNess!!

Well hmmph lastnyte plan was to sleepover at sai’s place and watch SM with the whole gengs but den only me, cicitnya, hani, ain, idah, maria and obviously sai could make it…mimie was like nd to jd housekeeper for awhile, nurul@kb, miz grounded. *sigh* ohwell suddenly I remember d tym of 1 ukhti when she was still new at petani life where her dad was like totally been curious n penyekat during those time but well that daughter of him pun blh tahan jua degilnya kwengx3…. He also was like “cukupth sembhyg 5 wktu, n all those other 4 rukun islam mention, jgnth labih2” n sometime “apa saja yang kamu ani sibukkan kn?? N byk lagi lah til one day dat ukhti came crying calling 1 ukhti saying about how her father have been like totally restricts her from going to any events conducted…she was totally sad abt wat her father says…. Well Alhamdulillah that ukhti was still in d petani road way n alhamdulillah after like lots of things happen in her life n she keep on firm on her decision n proved to her parent that she are capable to lead her own life, her parent hv started understanding her and sometime would says “Awu~~nda bah dapat dilarang g, even mun ribut taufan pun or kau damam2 pun , u would stil jua keluar bejalan n buat kaja mu atu” heheheh and Alhamdulillah Allah beri kemudahan, that ukhti was Alhamdulillah msih bersama kita…. N her parent was totally no longer restrict her…

Alhamdulillah..hmmph based from my experience I would says that showing to your parent the people you mingles with really help aside from been a better son/ daughter to them I’allah

A sharing from d book “Golongan yang tercicir”:

“Apakah manusia mengira bahwa mereka akan dibiarkan hanya dengan mengatakan “kami telah beriman,” dan mereka tidak diuji? “ – (surah al-ankabut : 2) (29:2)

Soo with those ayat, It was really Alhamdulillah to those yang diuji keimanannya..di uji keyakinannya akan jalan petani ini… n one other secret behind this ayat is that d fact how Allah actually filtering us… as the next ayat of the same surah say:

“dan sungguh, Kami telah menguji orang-orang sebelum mereka, maka Allah pasti mengetahui orang-orang yang benar dan pasti mengetahui orang-orang yang dusta” (29-3)

Subhannallah, Maha Suci Allah... soo I really think that this two ayat shud really get swallow bcz it is an inspiration and pemuhasabah for diri kita yang mengharungi ujian..no matter ujian kesenangan, duniawi atau pun kesusahan..Masya’Allah…

Soo I end up this entry with that I guess hehehe. Well~wat hppen at sai place was like a secret ohwelll but 2 thing for sure that we did was eat lotZZ and watching SM using d LCD *hahahah jd panggung wayang ehh* kwengx3

k… jzkk smua….assalamualaikum…..

1122am,301208,@sai’place,condition: hmmph~~ pray all the best to us all this 1430h *^-^*

No comments: